All six of our centers participate in the Quality Rating Improvement System (QRIS) that is used by the Early Learning Coalition to improve and communicate the level of quality in early childhood programs. We are pleased to announce that our centers have received 4 and 5 star ratings!
The Early Learning Coalition evaluates early childhood programs based on the following six categories:
- Health and Safety
- Professional Development and Staff Qualifications
- Learning Environment and Classroom Interactions
- Screening, Assesment and Curriculum
- Family and Community Relationships
- Professional Responsibility