We seek highly motivated, nurturing, individuals who desire to guide and encourage developmentally appropriate growth in our children. Competitive wages and benefits available.
We are currently searching for many part-time and full-time exciting positions for Infant/Toddler, Preschool, VPK, Head Start Teacher, and After-School teachers at our 6 child care locations.
Child Care of Southwest Florida encourages you to place an application on file.
Current Job Openings (Updated 10/02/2018)
- Harlem Academy Child Care Center: Head Start teacher - Full Time
- Joseph H. Messina Children's Center: Preschool Teacher for 3 year old classroom - Full Time.
- Joseph H. Messina Children's Center: After Hours Teacher - Full Time
- P.A. Geraci Child Development Center: Infant Teacher - Full Time.
- P.A. Geraci Child Development Center: Preschool Teacher for 3 year old classroom - Full Time.
- The Children's Learning Center at FSW: Preschool Teacher - Full Time.
General Teacher Requirements
- High School diploma/GED.
- Must have completed/or started the Florida DCF 40-hr Introductory Child Care Training within 90 days of employment and complete within one year.
- CDA/FCCPC or Associate Degree or BA in Early Childhood Education are preferred.
- Knowledge of Creative Curriculum and Teaching Strategies Gold is a plus.
- CPR/First Aid certification.
- Attestation of Good Moral Character.
- Negative TB test.
- Willing to attend training.
- Must be a team player and flexible!
VPK Teacher Requirements
- General teacher requirements
- CDA/FCCPC or Associate Degree or BA in Early Childhood Education.
- Successful completion of the “Emergent Literacy for VPK Instructors” five-hour online course.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in our workforce. Background clearances and drug tests are performed. EOE-Minority/Female/Dis/Vet.
We are a drug and tobacco-free workplace and we participate in e-verify