Fort Myers, FL
After 4 years of successful leadership with our organization and a lifetime of achievement, the current CEO is looking forward to a well-deserved retirement, opening new chapters for herself and for Child Care of Southwest Florida Inc. We are seeking a new CEO responsible for all aspects of overseeing the organization, Corporate Administrative office, Six Learning Centers, USDA child care food programs and Florida Child Care training courses. The Corporate offices and the three divisions employ approximately 150 associates and has an operating budget of over $10M annually.
The CEO needs to be self-directed, with strong strategic planning capabilities and be talented in development of people, processes and delivering results.Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience managing programs in a non-profit setting
- Familiarity with services and programs surrounding early childhood care and education.
- Familiarity with Community Support Services, Family Resources, and Early Childhood Education
- Experience managing team’s in a fast-paced and fluid work environment
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience or familiarity with non-profit management, volunteer activation and/or charitable giving
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Courageous and creative servant leadership
- Team player and collaborator at every level of the organization
- Passionate about giving back to the community
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands and deliver strong results
- Experience managing a complex P&L or budget
- Ability to create highly favorable goodwill towards the organization in the community
- Experience launching a successful Signature Fundraising event and annual appreciation event
If you feel like you have the demonstrated – knowledge, skills, abilities, competencies and preferred qualifications we are seeking - please submit your letter of interest, resume, and application for employment form to: email@example.com
Click on this link to fill our
save it and upload it with your submission
This Employer is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability or marital status. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with this Employer depends solely upon your qualifications.