Harlem Academy Child Care Center is seeking a part-time cook/kitchen aid for our Program. Competitive wages and benefits are available. Join a team of highly motivated Early Childhood Professionals!
- Must have completed/or started the Florida DCF 40-hr Introductory Child Care Training within 90 days of employment and complete within one year.
- Attestation of Good Moral Character.
- Negative TB test.
- Willing to attend training.
- Must be a team player and flexible.
- Preparing breakfast, lunch, and snacks.
- Ordering food and planning menus.
- Helping to maintain a clean and healthy environment.
Job Type: Part Time
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in our workforce. Background clearances and drug tests are performed. EOE-Minority/Female/Dis/Vet.
We are a drug and tobacco-free workplace and we participate in e-verify.