Did you know that children from low-income environments:
- have only about 4,000 words in their vocabulary by 3rd grade?
- are 18 months below “normal” development by age 4?
- are more likely to end up pregnant or incarcerated?
- risk never catching up to their peers, even though the potential was there in the early years?
Did you know that children from middle-income environments:
- have about 12,000 words in their vocabulary by 3rd grade?
- continue to show increased literacy and math skills?
- have a better chance of graduating from high school, going to college, and enjoy stable employment?
Help us give each child and family a great start by:
Good Stewardship – our commitment to the community is strong. Child Care of Southwest Florida, Inc.SM is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible and greatly appreciated.
Review our Annual Report for more information.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. OUR REGISTRATION # CH1076.