Harlem Academy Child Care Center is seeking a Full-Time Head Start Teacher. The teacher works under direct supervision of the center Director and/or Education Curriculum Specialists. The teacher is part of a team providing children with a safe, healthy, stimulating, nurturing and developmentally appropriate environment. Competitive wages and benefits are available. Fax resume and/or applications to 863-983-2445 (attention: Ms. Brown). Visit our website @ ccswfl.org to obtain an application or stop in at 944 Harlem Academy Ave., Clewiston FL to pick up an application. Join a team of highly motivated Early Childhood Professionals!
- General Teacher Requirements.
- Level 2 background screening.
- Must possess/willing to obtain by October 2018 FCCPC (Florida Child Care Professional Credential) or National CDA for Pre-school.
- Previous experience is a plus.
- Working with another teacher to provide children with developmentally appropriate activities in a quality early childhood program.
- Supporting the physical, social, emotional, and development of young children and their families.
- Ability to provide for the needs of children, model best practices and work as part of a team with other staff members.
This Employer is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability or marital status. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with this Employer depends solely upon your qualifications.