Harlem Academy Child Care Center is seeking a Full-Time Head Start Teacher. The teacher works under direct supervision of the center Director and/or Education Curriculum Specialists. The teacher is part of a team providing children with a safe, healthy, stimulating, nurturing and developmentally appropriate environment. Competitive wages and benefits are available. Fax resume and/or applications to 863-983-2445 (attention: Ms. Brown-Rouse). Visit our website at www.ccswfl.org to obtain an application or stop in at 944 Harlem Academy Ave., Clewiston FL to pick up an application. Join a team of highly motivated Early Childhood Professionals!
- General Teacher Requirements.
- Level 2 background screening.
- Must possess/willing to obtain by October 2018 FCCPC (Florida Child Care Professional Credential) or National CDA for Pre-school.
- Associates in Early Education.
- CPR/First Aid.
- Previous experience is a plus.
- Working with another teacher to provide children with developmentally appropriate activities in a quality early childhood program.
- Supporting the physical, social, emotional, and development of young children and their families.
- Ability to provide for the needs of children, model best practices and work as part of a team with other staff members.
"We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in our workforce. Background clearances and drug tests are performed. For confidential consideration candidates can submit a resume and application at www.ccswfl.org. EOE-Minority/Female/Dis/Vet.”