Child Care of Southwest Florida, Inc. has amazing opportunities for professionals in the Early Learning Education field. Our goal is to find qualified candidates whose focus is to facilitate early learning education so young children accomplish appropriate milestones. Kindergarten is too late for children to be taught the skills which are expected in elementary school.
We are seeking a full-time Head Start Teacher at Harlem Academy Child Care Center. The teacher works under direct supervision of the center Director and/or Education Curriculum Specialists. The teacher is part of a team providing children with a safe, healthy, stimulating, nurturing and developmentally appropriate environment. Child care experience and Florida Department of Children and Families approved 40-clock-hour Introductory Child Care Training are a plus!
We offer an excellent benefit package and pay is commensurate with experience. Candidates will be required to pass background and drug screening prior to employment.
- General Teacher Requirements.
- Must possess/willing to obtain by October 2018 FCCPC (Florida Child Care Professional Credential) or National CDA for Pre-school.
- Associates Degree in Early Education.
- CPR/First Aid.
- Previous experience is a plus.
- Working with another teacher to provide children with developmentally appropriate activities in a quality early childhood program.
- Supporting the physical, social, emotional, and development of young children and their families.
- Ability to provide for the needs of children, model best practices and work as part of a team with other staff members.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in our workforce. Background clearances and drug tests are performed. EOE-Minority/Female/Dis/Vet.
We are a drug and tobacco-free workplace and we participate in e-verify.