Lehigh Acres, FL
The Community Children's Center is seeking a Full-Time Teacher for our Infant classroom. Competitive wages and benefits are available. Please stop by for an application at The Community Children's Center located at 1260 Wings Way, Lehigh Acres, 33936 or send your resume. Join a team of highly motivated Early Childhood Professionals!
- High School diploma/GED.
- Must have completed/or started DCF Mandated Training requirements.
- CDA/FCCPC or Associate Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Creative Curriculum and Teaching Strategies Gold is a plus.
- CPR/First Aid certification.
- Experience working with children ages 0-2
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) Criminal Background screening completed in the past 5 years.
- Successful completion of drug test will be a condition of employment.
- Affidavit of Good Moral Character.
- Negative TB test.
- Willing to attend training.
- Must be a team player and flexible!
Fill and send our application for employment and your resume to email@example.com or fax to 239-369-0291.
"We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in our workforce. Background clearances and drug tests are performed. For confidential consideration candidates can submit a resume and application at www.ccswfl.org. EOE-Minority/Female/Dis/Vet.”