Harlem Academy Child Care Center is seeking a Part-Time kitchen person for our Program. Competitive wages and benefits are available. Join a team of highly motivated Early Childhood Professionals!
- Must have completed/or started DCF Mandated Training requirements.
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) Criminal Background screening completed in the past 5 years.
- Affidavit of Good Moral Character.
- Negative TB test.
- Willing to attend training.
- Must be a team player and flexible.
- Preparing breakfast, lunch, and snack.
- Ordering food and planning menus.
- Helping to maintain a clean and healthy enviroment.
Job Type: Part Time
"We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in our workforce. Background clearances and drug tests are performed. For confidential consideration candidates can submit a resume and application at www.ccswfl.org. EOE-Minority/Female/Dis/Vet.”