Harlem Academy Child Care Center is seeking a Part-Time kitchen person for our Program. Competitive wages and benefits are available. Join a team of highly motivated Early Childhood Professionals!
- Must have completed/or started DCF Mandated Training requirements.
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) Criminal Background screening completed in the past 5 years.
- Affidavit of Good Moral Character.
- Negative TB test.
- Willing to attend training.
- Must be a team player and flexible.
- Preparing breakfast, lunch, and snack.
- Ordering food and planning menus.
- Helping to maintain a clean and healthy enviroment.
Job Type: Part Time
This Employer is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability or marital status. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with this Employer depends solely upon your qualifications.