Comfort, positivity, and engagement accurately describe the learning environment at Children's Garden of LaBelle. Our passionate staff has a knack for supporting children's developmental progress through respecting their interests and levels of growth and play. The center is a small family-like community program that focuses on building a strong foundation for all future learning. Our staff understands what is most important during the early years of every child. Interactions between staff and children are frequent and warm, while they encourage exploration, experimentation, and learning in a safe and stimulating environment. We also take time to promote the importance of a family unit for a basis of healthy growth and development of young children within the community.
- Children learn using a Creative Curriculum
- Nutritious eating and meal preparation is a top priority
- A play-based environment is where our children thrive
- Low staff-to-student ratio
- Read more about our unique approach to learning