Children Blossom Beautifully at Children’s Garden
Selecting a place that will support your child’s development and growth is a very important decision. You want to feel confident that your children are provided with a safe, loving, family-like learning environment where they can joyfully learn, grow, and blossom. That is what you will find at Children’s Garden, thanks to our well-trained, caring teachers and staff, who share in the joy of learning with every child.
Building a Strong Foundation for Growth
By engaging children in play-based learning activities that reflect their interests, we encourage exploration, stimulate their imaginations and strengthen their social, academic, language, problem-solving, and motor skills. Further, we work closely with families and others in the community to help children develop to their fullest potential.
Going the Extra Mile
All of us at the Children’s Garden are committed to quality. That is why we exceed standards by having more teachers per student than other centers in the county and by putting more emphasis on assessments that keep track of your children’s progress. We are nationally accredited and very proud to be among the Centers operated by Child Care of Southwest Florida, which is known for running the best early learning programs in the area.
Meeting the Needs of Families
- We accept School Readiness Vouchers and offer Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten (VPK).
- Scholarships are available.
- As part of the USDA Food Program, we provide nutritious meals and snacks.
- We offer a full day early learning program for children from 1 to 4 years of age, and an after-school program that welcomes children from 5 to 8 years of age.
We are excited about sharing our love of what we do and hope you will discover why we say that children blossom beautifully at Children’s Garden of LaBelle.
- Children learn using a Creative Curriculum
- Nutritious eating and meal preparation is a top priority
- A play-based environment is where our children thrive
- Low staff-to-student ratio
- Read more about our unique approach to learning
English Brochure Folleto en Español