Safe & welcoming environment
Choosing where to place your child during work hours is a very important and sometimes difficult decision. You want a nurturing, safe environment with teachers and staff dedicated to caring for your children as if they were their own. That is what you will find at Geraci…where we care for infants 6 weeks old up through age 8. Our knowledgeable, attentive teachers are specifically trained to care for young babies and children, and they are safe sleep certified.
Endless opportunities to learn and grow
We are dedicated to preparing children for the first years of life, building a strong foundation for them to learn, grow, and succeed. At Geraci, children are given every opportunity to reach their greatest potential. We do this by engaging children in play-based learning activities that reflect their interests, stimulate their imaginations, and strengthen their social, academic, language, problem-solving, and motor skills.
Quality you can count on
The Geraci family is uncompromising when it comes to quality. That is why we are nationally accredited and very proud to be among the Centers operated by Child Care of Southwest Florida, which is known for running the best early learning programs in the area.
In so many ways, we exceed the standard
- We have more teachers per student than other centers in the county
- We use a unique and wonderfully effective Creative Curriculum to stimulate learning
- Our Teaching Standards GOLD assessment program helps us consistently track your child’s developmental progress
- As part of the USDA Food Program, we serve healthy, nutritious breakfasts, lunches, and snacks
- Our teachers and staff work closely with families, community partners, and volunteers to build a strong foundation for each child’s success
- Scholarships are available.
- We accept School Readiness Vouchers and offer Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten (VPK) for 4 year olds.
- We are a Platinum Level Asthma-Friendly Child Care Center.
- Read more about our unique approach to learning
Your child and your family will be a welcome part of the Geraci family, as we happily provide a safe and supportive place for your child to grow and learn. Schedule a Tour