Fort Myers, FL
P.A. Geraci Child Development Center is seeking a Full-Time Preschool Teacher. Competitive wages and benefits are available. Please stop by for an application at P.A. Geraci Child Development Center, located at 3713 Canal Street, Fort Myers, 33916 or call 239-337-4995 for more information. Join a team of highly motivated Early Childhood Professionals!
- High School diploma/GED.
- Must have completed DCF Mandated Training requirements.
- CDA/FCCPC or Associates Degree is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of Creative Curriculum and Teaching Strategies Gold is a plus.
- CPR/First Aid certification.
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) Criminal Background screening completed in the past 5 years.
- Successful completion of drug test will be a condition of employment.
- Affidavit of Good Moral Character.
- Negative TB test.
- Willing to attend trainings.
- Must be a team player and flexible!
Fill and send the application for employment form and resume to email@example.com or fax to 239-425-0541.
"We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in our workforce. Background clearances and drug tests are performed. For confidential consideration candidates can submit a resume and application at www.ccswfl.org. EOE-Minority/Female/Dis/Vet.”