Florida Child Care Training Courses
Florida Child Care Introductory Mandated Training
Child Care of Southwest Florida, with the sponsorship of the Department of Children and Families, provides the Florida Child Care Mandated Training for child care personnel and family child care home providers.
Students who take the instructor-led courses have the opportunity to:
- Watch videos
- Ask questions
- Get study guides
- Participate in activities
- Get ready for competency exams
- Interact and benefit from the trainer's experience and their knowledge about child care
The passing scores of our students are more than 82%!
Class & Competency Exam Schedules
- To schedule exemption exams call: 1‐888‐352‐2842.
- To schedule exams after paying and taking the courses go to: www.myflorida.com/childcare
- You must schedule your exams at least 7 days prior to the exam date. Limited Seats Available!
If you need to request special accommodations because of a disability, you must provide written notification to CCSWFL's training dept. at least two weeks before you plan to take an exam. Otherwise call (239) 278‐0160 between the hours of 8:00 am ‐ 4:30 pm, Mon - Fri.