Participating in a Child Care of Southwest Florida, Inc. event or fundraiser provides an extraordinary opportunity for you and your company to showcase your service and/or products to each event’s target audience, while enhancing and strengthening your company’s recognition and reputation within the SW Florida community.
Your partnership and sponsorship investment will help us to continue our mission; to strengthen and enhance the lives of children and their families.
Investing in early childhood education can yield impressive economic benefits – both for children and taxpayers.*
Hosting an event at your site
We will help you create and execute the event with volunteers, expertise and inviting all our contacts.
- Minimum event proceeds $1,000
Have questions, contact us or call Beth Lobdell at (239) 287-1002
- Center Naming Rights
- Special Activity Center
Sponsor a Child:
Your contribution is an investment in the future of our children!
- One day of child care $30
- One week of child care $150
- One month of child care $650
- One full year of child care $7,500
* For every dollar invested in high quality early learning programs there is a benefit of $7.00 to society – savings on crime costs, welfare costs and profit from taxes due to higher wage earnings.