Children’s Garden of LaBelle is seeking a Part-Time Substitute Teacher. Competitive wages and benefits are available. Please stop by Children’s Garden of LaBelle located at 88 S Main St., LaBelle, 33935 to fill out an application or call 863-675-3311 for more information. You May also send your application and resume via email. Join a team of highly motivated Early Childhood Professionals!
- High School diploma/GED.
- Must have completed/or started the DCF Mandated Training.
- CPR/First Aid certification.
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) Criminal Background screening completed in the past 5 years.
- Successful completion of drug test will be a condition of employment.
- Affidavit of Good Moral Character.
- Negative TB test.
- Must be a team player and flexible!
This Employer is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability or marital status. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with this Employer depends solely upon your qualifications.