Children’s Garden of LaBelle is seeking a Part-Time Substitute Teacher. Competitive wages and benefits are available. Please stop by Children’s Garden of LaBelle located at 88 S Main St., LaBelle, 33935 to fill out an application or call 863-675-3311 for more information. You May also send your application and resume via email. Join a team of highly motivated Early Childhood Professionals!
- High School diploma/GED.
- Must have completed/or started the DCF Mandated Training.
- CPR/First Aid certification.
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) Criminal Background screening completed in the past 5 years.
- Successful completion of drug test will be a condition of employment.
- Affidavit of Good Moral Character.
- Negative TB test.
- Must be a team player and flexible!
"We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in our workforce. Background clearances and drug tests are performed. For confidential consideration candidates can submit a resume and application at www.ccswfl.org. EOE-Minority/Female/Dis/Vet.”