Child Care of Southwest Florida, Inc. has amazing opportunities for professionals in the Early Learning Education field. Our goal is to find qualified candidates whose focus is to facilitate early learning education so young children accomplish appropriate milestones. Kindergarten is too late for children to be taught the skills which are expected in elementary school.
We are seeking a part-time substitute teacher at Children's Garden of LaBelle. Child care experience and Florida Department of Children and Families approved 40-clock-hour Introductory Child Care Training are a plus!
We offer an excellent benefit package and pay is commensurate with experience. Candidates will be required to pass background and drug screening prior to employment.
- High School diploma/GED.
- Must have completed/or started the Florida DCF 40-hr Introductory Child Care Training within 90 days of employment and complete within one year.
- CPR/First Aid certification.
- Attestation of Good Moral Character.
- Negative TB test.
- Willing to attend training.
- Must be a team player and flexible!
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in our workforce. Background clearances and drug tests are performed. EOE-Minority/Female/Dis/Vet.
We are a drug and tobacco-free workplace and we participate in e-verify.