Fort Myers, FL
The Children's Learning Center at FSW is seeking a Full-Time Teacher for our Toddler classroom. Competitive wages and benefits are available. Please stop by for an application at The Children's Learning Center at FSW located at 13311 FSW Lane, Fort Myers, 33919 or send your resume. Join a team of highly motivated Early Childhood Professionals!
- High School diploma/GED.
- Must have completed/or started DCF Mandated Training requirements.
- CDA/FCCPC or Associates Degree is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of Creative Curriculum and Teaching Strategies Gold is a plus.
- CPR/First Aid certification.
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) Criminal Background screening completed in the past 5 years.
- Successful completion of drug test will be a condition of employment.
- Affidavit of Good Moral Character.
- Negative TB test.
- Willing to attend training.
- Must be a team player and flexible!
Fill and send our application for employment form and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 239-267-1825.
This Employer is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability or marital status. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with this Employer depends solely upon your qualifications.