Child Care of Southwest Florida has a variety of volunteer opportunities from which to choose at various locations. Our volunteers are important to us and we value their time and skills. Every effort is made to match the talents of our volunteers with the opportunities available.
By VOLUNTEERING with Child Care of Southwest Florida, Inc. you can satisfy requirements for High School, College or court ordered community service hours.
- Leaping Into Literacy
- Receptionist / Clerical
- Light Maintenance
- Special Events
- One Day Events
- Grant Writing and Research
The volunteer opportunities above are available at the locations below, contact the location director for more information.
- Joseph H. Messina Children's Center - Fort Myers/Pages Field
- Children’s Garden of LaBelle - Hendry County/Labelle
- Edison College Child Care Center - Fort Myers/Edison College
- P. A. Geraci Child Development Center - Fort Myers/Dunbar
- The Community Children’s Center - Lehigh Acres
- Harlem Academy Day Care Center - Clewiston
- Child Care of Southwest FL (Main Office Location)
All volunteers must be at least 16 years of age and consent to fingerprinting and a Local Law Enforcement background check if requested.
For further information contact us.