PLAY is the foundation for education at The Children’s Learning Center. Learning through play is a concept we believe in, and is the way children make sense of their world.
When searching for the right environment for your child, consider that The Children’s Learning Center is conveniently located, family oriented , and a high quality early education center where teachers are passionate about children’s growth and development into successful adults.
As Fred Rogers said, “Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But, for children, play IS seriously learning. Play is really the work of childhood.”
We look forward to hearing from you and scheduling a tour of our center.
- Children learn using a Creative Curriculum
- Nutritious eating and meal preparation is a top priority
- A play-based environment is where our children thrive
- Low staff-to-student ratio
- We are a Platinum Level Asthma-Friendly Child Care Center.
- We are a certified Nature Explore Classroom
- Read more about our unique approach to learning